Mozogoe Laro (模造声ラロ(もぞごえラロ)) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Laro is a middle school student who dreams of becoming a famous singer. She believes that she's more popular than she actually is, and has a prevalent himedere complex. She's always dressed like an idol, and though her apparent fame is entirely fabricated, she's very self-confident.
- Item - Worm on a String
- Likes - Salmon onigiri, soup, attention, praise, covering obscure songs
- Dislikes - Being ignored, radishes, mushrooms, black coffee
- Mozogoe (模造声) - Imitation Voice
- Laro (ラロ) - N/A
- Hair color - Warm purple
- Headgear - Earphones
- Eye color - Purple/green
- Earphones - Purple with green stripes
- Outfit - Dark grey collared dress with purple accents, purple-and-green bowtie, loose armwarmer on right arm, fitted purple-and-green armwarmer on left arm, dark purple knee-length leggings, black boots with green soles and purple laces
- Input - Romaji encoded and Romaji aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Genre: Pop, ballad
- Details - Youthful, mid-ranged, feminine. Recorded with a low-quality microphone!
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Mozogoe Laro
- R-18 Content Allowed? Yes
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Yes, with credit
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Yes, with credit
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes
- Her hair is naturally dirty blonde, and she dyes it regularly.
- The lime-green 'buttons' on her right armwarmer glow in the dark
- She's not actually a synthesizer, instead a human with a notoriously robotic voice.