Kurashiku Barée (JPN: クラシクバレエ, Romaji:(ku ra shi ku ba re e) is a young-sounding UTAU voicebank made by paraps
- Despite Kurashiku Barée having a set backstory and personality, he does not need to be changed to fit in media he is used in.
- クラシクバレエ (Kurashiku Barée) - Derived from "クラシック・バレエ", literally means "classical ballet"
Other language translations:
- Russian: Барэ Курашику
- koo-rah-shi-ku bah-rey
Barée is very quiet, and after losing his right eye he is even more monotone. He gets teased a lot for his childish voice and height despite his age. Even though ballet takes a toll on feet, he is often seen without shoes/ballet-shoes
- His character item is a bag of chips
- Likes: Ballet, Scalpels, Cold weather.
- Dislikes: Hot weather, Conversation
His design is an exaggerated portrayal of a leotard, which is often worn in ballet, and a priest's clergy shirt.
- Black, messy hair, red eyes
- Black clergy one-piece (romper?) with oversized sleeves
- Bandages on his right leg
- Medical eye patch covering his right eye
- Black socks with garter, upside-down cross on the side of his sock.
- Mostly all contain end breaths and breaths.
- range from different pitches.
- VCV available. (CV under construction)
- Some include Glottal stops
- Most voicebanks only have a moresampler oto, its advised to use them at a constant velocity of 150-170 until all voicebanks are updated. CLEAR and POP however are fully oto'd.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- Often paired with Itsuto Okaru as a close friend or lover
- His age is unknown but believed to be between the age of 15 to 19.
- He is a nonbinary homosexual.
- He has braces.
- He has an inferiority complex.