|ALIAS: Samune Koto (Alternate name, also correct, but Fuuga is the official reading of her family name.)|
Fuuga Coto (Official romanization -- see "Name Interpretation")
楓歌 (Fuuga; Maple Song)
コト (Koto/Coto) -- "Coto" is "toco" backwards, which comes from "toco toucan", the inspiration for her design
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||UNKNOWN||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Sara Suiga (look-a-like and sound-a-like)
Tori Shouka (Friendship through birds?)
Kiki Mizuki (Best Friend)
|AGE||18||GENRE||Unknown||HOMEPAGE||Torikago (トリカゴ), Torikago BirdCage (VB and bio found here)|
|WEIGHT||99 lbs (45 kg)||CHARACTER ITEM||A megaphone shaped like a Toco Toucan||CREATOR||Rou|
|HEIGHT / MEASUREMENTS||5'6" feet (170 cm)||VOICE SOURCE||Rou (presumably)||PICTURE LINK LIST||CONCEPT ART, PIAPRO, PIXIV, DEVIANT ART, GELBOORU, GOOGLE IMAGE, PHOTOBUCKET|
|BIRTHDAY||November 3, 1993||LIKES||Birds (especially toucans and pigeons), making loud noises, yelling||MEDIA LIST||NICO NICO DOUGA, YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||November 3, 2008||DISLIKES||Sitting quietly||SIGNATURE SONG||Love Hero|
|INFORMATION: Koto is a very bold, noisy UTAU with a passion for birds. She can sometimes annoy other UTAUloids with her constant shouting voice.|
Her color scheme is black and orange, presumably like a Toucan.
Hair color: Long bright orange hair
Headgear: White headband connecting to earphones
Eye color: Dark Orange
Earphones: White and round with orange illumination
Dress: Black button-down coat with a collar, red ribbon, and cuffs, with orange shorts, and black boots with orange trimmings
Koto is designed for Japanese language only. She does not have phonemes for other languages, though some can be improvised, but with rough results. Her voice data is written in Kana, so Western users must convert the filenames into Romaji first before using her. Her voice quality is high, but is also high in filesize. Her newest voicebank is triphonic only. It is a multi-scale voicebank recorded in the D3,C4,E4,G4, and C5 ranges.
As of 2014 links to download Koto Fuuga's voicebank have expired and are inactive
Covers (using her newest triphonic bank) can be heard here:恋は戦争(Love is War), こちら、幸福安心委員会です。(This is the Happiness and Peace of Mind Comittee), and カミサマネジマキ(Wind-Up God).
Koto Fuuga has a governing policy imposed by the author in regards to usage of both the voicebank and the character.
DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial translation for user help. Any questions arising shall be settled by the original Japanese text given here. UTAU wiki shall not be responsible for the accuracy and reliability of this translation, and shall not hold any responsibility to consequences using this material.
- When using this voicebank for commercial purpose, notify the author in advance.
- Permissions are not necessary when broadcasting your work using this voicebank except for commercial purpose.
- It is not necessary to write the name of Fuuga Koto and the voice provider onto your work.
- No restriction is imposed on the usage of this voicebank except for the limitation by laws and ordinances.
- No restriction is imposed on modifying and/or altering this voicebank, and/or resetting the parameters of this voicebank.
- This voicebank is free to redistribute. Should the download link go down, please let the author know.
- The processed voicebank is free to redistribute under the condition that it is written clearly that the original voicebank came from Koto Fuuga voicebank.
- Impersonating or misleading copyright claim is forbidden.
- No restriction is imposed on using this character.
Some details are based on existing information and usage experience, aside from information from the author herself. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.