Kitsune Dakesia (狐 • だけしあ) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Born in capital Cylveom, she was taught by her mother, old wise lazy kitsune, how to shapeshift and fool people. Than she run away and long time travelled alone. She found Aku in her travelling between cities, and long time stalked her. Then, when Aku noticed her, and decided to tell her story to Kitsune, she decided to follow Aku in her journey and help her to found the marauders and revenge. In their journey they got some extra goals, for example, they returned Ennem to home. Now they live in Urbem, she helps Sauli in coffee house and usually visit library, where Aku works.
Cunning and secretive, she can be good-natured towards to other similar hiding monsters. She may turn into a fox, because of what the witnesses say her transitions is evil spirit.
- Item - fox mask
- Likes - fish, quiet, hide and seek, and a deep sleep
- Dislikes - annoying humans and soured milk (including products thereof)
- Kitsune - fox
- Dakesia - ...
- Hair color - orange
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - blue green
- Earphones - none
|CV||Japanese CV||G3-A#4||"DL in archive with VCV."||no DL|
|SYNTH||Japanese VCV 8mora||G3-A#4||"Converted from CV."|| [MEGA]|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Large demo: [DEMO]
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Kitsune Dakesia.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- B-day - 23.08