“You thought you knew my family well ? Well, think again !”
— Kao Futarine
Kao Futarine (二人音 カオ) is a character and a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Kao is one of the last characters produced by FRAloids In late 2019. However, he was produced as a replacement for an older UTAU that was discontinued from the original FRAloids series from 2010, that is why he is the 11th entry in the FRAloids Index.
Kao is a 25 years old guy. He is reserved, smug and cold. He is the Futarine's family oldest sibling.
- Futarine (二人音) - means "sound of two people", This is a reference of the fact the Futarine family is voiced by the same 2 voice providers for all the characters.
- Hair color - Brown
- Eye color - Blue
- Outfit - Dark blue vest with an orange tie and a light-grey shirt.
|Genre: Pop, Range: C2~C#4 Tempo: 80 - 130 BPM|
|Vowels: CV + VC + CC|
|Package details as noted:|
|Downloads as noted:|
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Kao Futarine.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Derivatives of any sort are forbidden
- Kao is the most recent replacement UTAU produced for FRAloids.
- He is also the first male character to onmy be avaliable in French (without any Japanese voicebanks).
- He is also the first replacement character to recieve a two-pitched CVVC voicebank.
- Kao's identification number is FRA11.
- Kao is the last new FRAloids character created.
This article is written and certified true and correct by the author of the character. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.