Kannabis (カンナビス) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
He was attacked by the bit-thing-beasts, and it was hard to him to get into Shado. His legs were completely bitten off, and he could not recover properly, so he had to look for an analog. His voice in connection with that fear he got was also damaged, so at this moment it is accompanied by noise. Kannnabis is kind and benevolent. Handyman. At this moment he works as a pianist in a tavern.
Kannabis - voice, recorded with "respect to the left heel", it has a oto.ini from the setparam in CV and from moresampler in VCV and is not intended for serious use. But he tries to sound cool in and out of the logical range.
(Also you can name any fail cover with Avier A as "Kannabis" and nothing wrong will happen. Kannabis is like Yowane Haku for Avier).
- Item - daisy flower
- Likes - shadows, sunlight
- Dislikes - cloudy days
- Kannabis - A plant?
- Hair color - dark green
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - neon violet
- Earphones - none
|CV||Japanese CV||G2-B3||"Released on August 14, 2015. (Dl will be added later)"||no DL|
|VCV||Japanese VCV 8mora||G2-B3||"Released on January 10, 2017. Discontinued"||no DL|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Kannabis.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission