“Stop treat me as a lady!”
—cri each time being misgendered
Kaj Llingvam (カイLlingvam) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
An aristocrat, but prefers not to advertise this, believing that this status has its pros and cons. Usually balanced and calm, but it can flare up if he'll be bothered. Sometimes it can be slow, sleep a lot, behaves differently with different people (it can “swing rights” and bluff when it knows that a person is lower than him in status, and vice versa, drift heavily before those who are higher. In any case, he remains a little selfish, and will do something only if it does not hurt him himself). Sometimes he experiences moments when he seems to himself a hopeless child.
He has no education (threw a school), is fond of mysticism and all anti-scientific crap. He likes reading and drawing (his favorite material is watercolor). High moral, however, prone to black humor, which he considers absolutely normal. In communication, caustic, sticky, everything has its own point of view, which he immediately expresses. It can be annoying when his point of view is not taken into account or something goes wrong. However, behind the chopping and cold appearance, the usual vulnerable tsundere which is actually hiding.
- Kaj Llingvam: Llingvam - ITS-MEANING. Kaj (カイ) - "different", "contract".
- K1: K - Kairel's, 1 - number of UTAU in line.
- Kairel: Kairel (カイレル) [don't misspell as Kareru (枯れる)] - "Kaj, on whom I can rely" (description, given by HClO-P).
- Description: He gives the impression of a guy of about twenty, aristocratic appearance. Facial features are generally dry, eye shape is close to Asian. Hair is often short, depending on his mood can change their length (in this case, he usually ties 'em in a ponytail). Around the left eye there is an intricate black mark (birthmark), similar marks cover the right back and right shoulder. Has two thin white horns on the head, the left one is shorter. Lean, his favorite poses are hands folded behind his back or locked fingers, when he sits, he often sits cross-legged. The gaze is almost always directed to the sky. When he's talking, he never looks at the interlocutor. In clothes, he prefers raincoats, black or blue, as well as more or less comfortable things for himself.
- Outfit: Black raincoat with hood and lots of milky-white accessoires, black jeans, black sweater with white decorative elements, black shoes with white soles.
- Item: 13 recruiting blades, mystic chessboard and small black notebook
- Likes: blue color, mystical books, instrumental music, being center of attention, physical pain (only as alternative to menthal)
- Dislikes: being called a girl, pink color, stupid girls, smoke, menthal pain
|Beta CV||Japanese CV||E2-B3||"Released on August 03, 2015.
DL in archive with VCV [Core]."
|Core||Japanese VCV 7mora||E2-B3||"Released on February 20, 2016."||MEGA|
|Glass||Japanese CV||E2-B3||"Released on November 15, 2017.
DL in archive with VCV, insert G suffix in prefix.map to activate it."
|CVC||Russian Heiden.BZR's CVC2||E2-B3||"Released on December 07, 2017.
DL in archive with VCV."
|Arpasing||Kanru's english arpasing||G2-G4||"Oto is quite a bit unfinished.
DL in archive with VCV."
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Kaj Llingvam.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivative can be created only by owners