KaTori sprite is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Was created from Kairel's and Hatori's minds, when they had to travel to Archon with Emmanuel. Way later they transferred this form as separate creature (warlock doll) into Shado, when they need "extra hands" to sit with kids.
KaTori's program was mostly written by Hatori, but has lots of Kairel's things in design. By the program KaTori is strict, attentive and careful upbringer, who's, however, act as a child himself if will be pushed in conditions outside the written program.
- Item - "eye" buttons
- Likes -
- Dislikes -
- KaTori - name, collected from names of his "parts": Kaj and Hatori.
- sprite - Hatori named him so, as he treated this appearance as a game character, when they were in Archon.
- Hair color - dark blue
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - right eye is light blue, left eye is pale red
- Earphones - none
- Full gallery on TH
- Input - romaji encoded and hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Large demo: DEMO
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Plumbum.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission