KAIKA (開花 (かいか)) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
KAIKA was released as a standalone CV voicebank on December 30, 2010. On August 30, 2011, the initial CV voicebank was replaced with an updated one titled "ACT 2.0".
On January 5, 2013, both CV voicebanks were discontinued and KAIKA was released solely as a standalone, 8-moora, VCV voicebank.
Originally coined as a 13 year-old male who had "an inexplicable physical condition which has him to look older than he is. His body has progressed far more than any 13 year-old, making him appear around his early to mid 20's." The original concept has been withdrawn and replaced with a normal concept as KAIKA just being 17 years old.
- Item - Gallon of POG.
- Likes - Juice and mellow music.
- Dislikes - Soups, filth, and lemon.
- KAIKA (開花) - Blooming/Flowering: representing the idea of a voice that is constantly growing, or blooming/flowering, into one that will be beautiful and commemorated in time.
- Hair color - Orange
- Headgear - N/A
- Eye color - Orange
- Earphones - White with orange illumination.
- Outfit - White midriff jacket with orange-illuminating accents; black, short-sleeved midriff undershirt with white accents; black skinny jeans with orange-illuminating and white accents; white belt with orange-illuminating buckle; White knee-high boots with orange-illuminating accents and black soles.
NOTE: Built-in speakers on outer biceps, on back, and both sides of ankles of boots.
- KAIJIN - The King of Spades - Fellow SAKUloid
|開花「連続音」 ACT 1||VCV||F2 - A#3||"8-moora VCV recorded at C3"||DL|
- Input - Kana-encoded and Kana-aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Genre: Various; Logical Range: F2 - A#3; Tempo: Various
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, KAIKA.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission not required.
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Commercial use is prohibited without consent.
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Commercial use is prohibited without consent.
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Derivatives of any sort are prohibited.
- KAIKA was formerly known as "Kaika Tsuyoikoe (強い声開花)". The surname was scrapped as of June 27, 2014, due to the name being "too heavy" caused by its lengthiness.