John Moonspeak is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
He always wanted to become a pilot, until his mother sent him to a common school. He studies well, but doesn't enjoy this, and due to it he secretly joined team of hunters. He is one of "smartest" persons of them, 'cause he knows how to take internet from the Red part and use it properly. However, most of time he use it for chattimg with his ward-dreamer, a girl, who became a sister to him and need his support. He often plays online rhytm-games with her. Huge fan of MMORPG, his characters in these games always have wings. When he was a teenager, he dyed his hair into black, but for now he returned to his natural blond color.
Masha's dream older brother, is the only person she trusts. Phlegmatic and non-conflicting.
- Item - thermos
- Likes - pies, to be useful, sky, airplanes, rhyth games, MMORPG
- Dislikes - routine, Masha's tears, slow internet, bugs in programs
- John - ...
- Moonspeak - fake surname which came from habit to call japanese language as "moon" language.
- Hair color - blonde
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - grey
- Earphones - none
- Masha Moonspeak - Ward-dreamer, who became a little sister to him. John was created by her, and able to travel between her world and Shado. John is ready to help her any time she needs. She taught him how to use internet to be always on a contact.
- Tolik Mon Star - friend
- Jordan DreamCatcher - They first time met in school, and became good pals. Sometimes gives each other useful advices.
- Adam Riner - friend
- Randall Meramu - friend
|CVC||Russian Heiden.BZR's CVC2||G3-A#4||"Requires g10 flag! DL in archive with VCV."||no DL|
|VCV||Japanese VCV 8mora||G3-A#4||"Requires g10 flag!"|| MEGA|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Large demo: [DEMO]
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, John Moonspeak.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- B-day - May, 25