Jane Vaterloo is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
She was born in a city under a dome that rolled back to the medieval system after the disaster. She was the daughter of a local governor, for which reason she could not deny herself in anything. From childhood she was fond of painting, after which she began to paint landscapes strange to their locality, explaining them with the fact that they "just come to mind." Later, in a dream, she began to fall into Shado, where some landscapes seemed extremely familiar to her. Heiden Ortvick became her guide in Shado, however, with a mercenary purpose - he needed to confirm his existence as a shadromancer, and therefore he needed a ward. However, then Ortwick got a little carried away, and, at the time when the accident on the generator, which usually cleaned the air under the dome, happened and she died, Heiden generously resurrected her, and even to help her adapt without causing any suspicion, announced his engagement, after which he arranged for Jane a personal studio-studio and promoted it well to the mass media, making her an artist quite famous in Cog. Later, she finds her own ward dreamer, whom she falls in love with, thus “betraying” Hayden. Ortvick was furious and began to terror Kassij, the ward of Jane. As a result, Kassij died in Shado and, at the insistence of Jane, was resurrected. Heiden officially breaks the engagement with Jane, but cannot really leave her because he is bound to her by the oath of the red thread, so he occasionally continues to provide her with patronage of help. Jane continues to work in the workshop, leaving Kassij with her as an apprentice.
"Art-Addict" - she's always animated when something is about art, or in the process of her own work. The rest of the time she can be a little indifferent.
- Item - palette knife
- Likes - Oil paint, brushes, clocks and thematic items, tangerines
- Dislikes - Too restless customers; when she is called the "princess"
- Jane -
- Vaterloo -
- Hair color - red
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - red
- Earphones - none
|CV||Japanese CV||...||"Lacks of samples, almost vovels-only."||no DL|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Jane Vaterloo.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- In Shado, Jane kept a clock on her belt, which in her homeworld served as a counter for minutes of interruption in the generator.