Jamie Ueda (上田ジェイミ―) is a CV voicebank for the UTAU program, with an upcoming CVVC update.
On August 16, 2017, Jamie's first iteration was released.
On August 5, 2018, Jamie's second update was released to fix his oto issues.
Jamie has an upcoming CVVC update coming soon.
Jamie is laid back and easy to get along with. People are often fooled by his dress and hairstyle, and will mistakenly think he's a girl. Sometimes he will roll with this, but he mostly will try to correct people when they've mixed up his gender. He currently dates Hye-Ji. Jamie's main hobby is drag, and has made a name for himself in the community.
Likes: Singing, cherries, Hye-Ji, vintage fashion, drag
Dislikes: Most rap, country music
- 上田 - Ueda; Lit. "Upper field"
- ジェイミ― - Jamie; Lit. "Supplanter"
- Hair color - Pink
- Eye color - Green
- Skin color - Light-skinned African American
- Outfit - Jamie usually wears flashy clothes, and always crossdresses. He typically wears fancy drag in public.
- Body build: Tall, slender, appears somewhat feminine, but has toned muscle mass.
- Hye-Ji - Boyfriend
- Ji-Hye - Close friend
|Genre: Pop, vintage Tempo: Any Range: D#3 ~ G#4|
|Input: CV romaji encoded, hiragana aliases, some English extras
System: Microsoft Windows
|Package details as noted:|
|Vocal traits as noted:|
|Software issues as noted:|
Rendered with fresamp!
Jamie's voicebank is and will always be free for usage in the UTAU program.
Potential official merch will be coming, and will be available on GraySlate's Redbubble.
- Jamie, Ji-Hye, and Hye-Ji are all in their own self-contained story.
- Jamie's drag queen alias is Jade D. Bauchery.
- Jamie has his own ASMR YouTube channel in-universe, no such account exists in the real world..
- Jamie will tell people he does drag shows for a living if they ask, but is private about his other business ventures..
- Jamie is one of the three people alive that knows Hye-Ji is a con man.
- Jamie's birthday is March 12th.
It's unsure how many people have used Jamie, but it's hoped that more people use him. Jamie has had a positive reception so far.
Jamie's voicebank is in zip format.
Jamie's up-to-date voicebank can be downloaded here: