Okaru Itsuto (岡琉イツト (おかるいつと)) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Work in Progress
Though the character Okaru Itsuto has established personality and characteristics, he does not need to adjust in this way for songs, art, videos or the other media in which he's used.
Itsuto is generally very kind-hearted and nice to others, but also has a cynical, arrogant side.
- Item - Buttered toast.
- Likes - Itsuto loves to sing. He also has a very soft spot for animals, especially cats. He also loves sweets, and toast.
- Dislikes - Itsuto has rather arrogant views on most of the world, despite being very kind-hearted and welcoming. He doesn't like some of the ways people of the world act. He also dislikes abuse and bullying, and also has a fear of heights.
- Descent: Due to Itsuto having three biological parents, he is English-French-Japanese.
- Nicknames: Itsu (いつ/イツ)
- Okaru (岡琉) - His last name has no real meaning in Japanese and was chosen randomly to incorporate uniqueness into his name. His surname can also be written as 岡留, it is read the same.
- Itsuto (イツト) - From Japanese 逸 (itsu) meaning "flee, escape, break loose" combined with 人 (to) meaning "person"
Other language names:
- English and French: Itsuto Okaru
- Chinese: 冈琉逸人 (gāng liú yì rén)
- Korean: 오카루이쯔토 (okalu ijjeuto)
- Hair color - Pastel blue
- Headgear - None
- Eye color - Green
- Earphones - None
- Outfit - Pastel-green sweater and pants, accompanied by off-white shoes. He sports a patch on his face.
- Printto Magicbeat - Friend
- Kurashiku Baree - Close friend and often paired with as a love partner
- Itsuko Okaru - Alternate universe genderbend.
|core CV||CV||Baritone||"Itsuto's default voice."||DL|
|core VCV||VCV||Baritone||"Itsuto's default voice."||DL|
|core CVVC||CVVC Tripitch||Baritone||"Itsuto's default voice."||DL|
|core ENG||VCCV||Baritone||"Itsuto's English voicebank."||DL|
|core CHN||CVVC||Range||"Itsuto's CVVC Chinese voicebank. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|core KOR||CVVC or VCCV (Undecided)||Range||"Itsuto's Korean voicebank. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|core FR||CVVC||Range||"Itsuto's CVVC French voicebank. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|flame||Reclist||Range||"Itsuto's powerful/shouting voice. Requires Suffix: ↑"||DL|
|feather||Reclist||Range||"Itsuto's whisper/quiet voice (including append-unique end breaths!). Requires Suffix: 囁 and *Only works with Moresampler."||DL|
|sadist||Reclist||Range||"A voicebank suited for rock songs, recorded in powerscale monopitch (including append-unique breaths, end breaths and end inbreaths). Requires Suffix: 怒 *Works best with Moresampler.* . . . is in development."||[DL Unavailable]|
|mellow||Reclist||Range||"Itsuto's soft/gentle voice. Requires Suffix: 優. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|puff||Reclist||Range||"Itsuto's cute voice. Requires Suffix: 愛. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|shadow||Reclist||Range||"Itsuto's dark voice. Requires Suffix: 暗. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|glass||Reclist||Range||"Itsuto's weak voice. Requires Suffix: 弱. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|nerve||Reclist||Range||"Itsuto's straining/tense voice. Requires Suffix: 緊. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|crescent||Reclist||Range||"Itsuto's sad/sorrowful voice. Requires Suffix: 悲. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|infect||Reclist||Range||"Itsuto's sick voice. Requires Suffix: 病. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|rumble||CVVC||Range||"Itsuto's growly voice. Requires Suffix: 力. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|VCVC HANASU + exVOICE||VCVC + exVOICE||Range||"A VCVC Japanese voicebank created specifically for HANASU. Also comes with exVOICE (Not an UTAU voicebank). . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
- Input - Kana encoded and Kana+Romaji aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Genre: Ballad, Rock, Pop, Range: F2-C6, Tempo: 60-160 BPM
- Details - There are appends available:
- fire (shouty/powerful) (formerly known as SAKEBI)
- mellow (whisper/soft) (formerly known as SASAYAKI)
- rumble (growly) (formerly known as RIKIMI)
- feather (sweet/gentle) (formerly known as YASASHII)
- nerve (tense/straining) (formerly known as KINPAKU)
- puff (cute) (formerly known as KAWAII)
- sadist (rock) (formerly known as ROCK)
- crescent (sad/sorrowful) (formerly known as HIAI)
- infect (sick) (formerly known as BYOUKI)
- glass (weak) (formerly known as YOWAI or YOWAYOWA)
- shadow (dark) (formerly known as KURAI)
- Itsuto's bank has been through several revisions. The first version of him was a poorly recorded CV voicebank, and there was no oto.ini configuration of him yet. Then, he was re-recorded and was oto'd by Ryan-Kun. His VCV voicebank originally had a beta recording too, but the samples weren't recorded properly (gaps between vowels) and so his VCV was re-recorded soon after.
- Extras have been updated: Rerecorded everything + fixed oto.ini
- Breaths: br1/息1, br2/息2, br3/息3
- End breaths: a R, i R, u R, e R, o R, n R
- Trilling R: 巻
- Name [File:Audio.ogg]
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank Fullname.
- R-18 Content Allowed?
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed?
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed?
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices?
- Itsuto owns a cat named Dorayaki.
- Itsuto is homosexual.