Okaru Itsuto (岡留イツト(おかるいつと)) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
On 2/9/19, Itsuto was released with 3 voicebanks: CV, VCV, and VCCV English.
2 appends were released later, being "SAKEBI" and "SASAYAKI"
On 2/11/20, the links for Itsuto's 1.0/first voicebanks were removed; due to new voicebanks being in production.
The kanji for Itsuto's surname, Okaru, was changed from 岡琉 to 岡留.
On 7/26/20, Itsuto's 2.0 design was revealed.
Though the character Okaru Itsuto has established personality and characteristics, he does not need to adjust in this way for songs, art, videos, or the other media in which he's used.
Itsuto is generally very kind-hearted and nice to others but also has a cynical, arrogant side.
- Likes - Itsuto loves to sing. He also has a very soft spot for animals, especially cats. He's a caffeine addict and he loves Banana bread the most out of any food, but he will take regular toast if he must (only if there is butter). He enjoys playing Flash games, as well as games for modern consoles; he sees himself as a pretty skilled gamer.
- Dislikes - Itsuto has rather arrogant views on most of the world, despite being very kind-hearted and welcoming. He doesn't like some of the ways people of the world act. He also dislikes abuse, bullying, and also has a fear of heights.
- Descent: Due to Itsuto having three biological parents, he is English-French-Japanese.
- Nicknames: Itsu (いつ/イツ)
- Okaru (岡留) - His last name has no real meaning in Japanese and was chosen randomly to incorporate uniqueness into his name. His surname can also be read as おかどめ (o ka do me), but it should be read as おかる (o ka ru)
- Itsuto (イツト) - From Japanese 逸 (itsu) meaning "flee, escape, break loose" combined with 人 (to) meaning "person"
Other language names:
- English, French: Itsuto Okaru
- Chinese: 冈留逸人 (gāngliú yìrén)
- Korean: 오카루이쯔토 (okaru ijjeuto)
- Hair color - Pastel green
- Eye color - Green
- Earphones - Green
- Outfit - Pastel green sweater and pants with a blue long sleeve undershirt. The undershirt is a crop top when the sweater is taken off. He wears a green belt with a yellow end + a chain, with bandages on both hands accompanied by white boots with high heels. He sports a patch on his face. His headphones are green with silver linings and a microphone attached for concerts.
- Printto Magicbeat - Close friend. They often see movies together when a new one comes out.
- Kurashiku Barée - Close friend, often paired with as a love partner
- Aku Gaki - "Friend," but Gaki may make fun of him.
- Meiori Sayaya - Friend. They don't usually hang around unless Barée is there, but if Itsuto ever needs help, she will help him.
- Jingopoid - Close friend, big brother figure. Itsuto's concert manager.
- Daichi Akiyama - Close friend. They frequently play videogames together.
- Max Matsuki - Close friend. Itsuto helps take care of his chickens. They may perform together sometimes.
- Marina Matsuki - Friend, mostly by association with Max
- Rei Minami - Close friend. Itsuto is like a big brother to her. He babysits her often and protects her at all costs.
- Jiyon Aramaki - Close friend
- Mario Fuwa - Friend
- Maria Fuwa - Friend, mostly by association with Mario
- Koha Shicchi - Close friend, likes to "help" Koha bake (mostly just a taste tester). They sometimes meet up for coffee.
- PAISAN - Close friend
- ONGAKU - Friend
- Neil Natsute - Friend
- Jinpachi Hamuro - Friend
- Mava - Friend
- Hisaki Kobayashi - Friend
- Hasu Michino - Friend
- Ranka Setsu - Friend
|core VCV 2.0||VCV||Range||"Itsuto's default voice. 6 pitch VCV. Includes many extras, soft pitches, falsetto pitch, and a Rentan CV growl pitch. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|core ENG||VCCV||Range||"Itsuto's VCCV English voicebank. 4 pitches. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|core FR||CVVC||Range||"Itsuto's CVVC French voicebank. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|flame 2.0||VCV||Range||"Itsuto's powerful/shouting voice. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|feather||VCV||Range||"Itsuto's whisper/quiet voice. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|sadist||VCV||Range||"A voicebank suited for rock songs, recorded in powerscale quadpitch. . . is in development."||[DL Unavailable]|
|mellow||VCV||Range||"Itsuto's soft/gentle voice. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|puff||VCV||Range||"Itsuto's cute voice. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|shadow||VCV||Range||"Itsuto's dark voice. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|glass||VCV||Range||"Itsuto's weak voice. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|nerve||VCV||Range||"Itsuto's straining/tense voice. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|crescent||VCV||Range||"Itsuto's sad/sorrowful voice. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|infect||VCV||Range||"Itsuto's sick voice. . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
|HANASU用VCVC + exVOICE||VCVC + exVOICE||Range||"A Japanese voicebank created specifically for HANASU with VCVCHaruqa's reclist and methods. Also comes with exVOICE (Not an UTAU voicebank). . . is in development."||[Unavailable DL]|
Itsuto's first voicebanks have been discontinued due to the development of new voicebanks. New voicebanks are coming very soon.
- Input - Kana encoded and Kana+Romaji aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Genre: Ballad, Rock, Pop, Range: F2-C6, Tempo: 60-160 BPM
- Details - There are appends available:
- fire (shout/powerful) (formerly known as SAKEBI)
- mellow (whispery/soft) (formerly known as SASAYAKI)
- rumble (growly) (formerly known as RIKIMI)
- feather (sweet/gentle) (formerly known as YASASHII)
- nerve (tense/straining) (formerly known as KINPAKU)
- puff (cute/childish) (formerly known as KAWAII)
- sadist (rock/angry) (formerly known as ROCK)
- crescent (sad/sorrowful) (formerly known as HIAI)
- infect (sick) (formerly known as BYOUKI)
- glass (weak) (formerly known as YOWAI or YOWAYOWA)
- shadow (dark) (formerly known as KURAI)
- static (whisper/no tone)
- Itsuto's bank has been through several revisions. The first version of him was a poorly recorded CV voicebank, and there was no oto.ini configuration of him yet. Then, he was re-recorded and was oto'd by Ryan-Kun. His VCV voicebank originally had a beta recording too, but the samples weren't recorded properly (gaps between vowels) and so his VCV was re-recorded soon after.
- Name [File:Audio.ogg]
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank Okaru Itsuto.
- R-18 Content Allowed?
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed?
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed?
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices?
- Itsuto owns a brown and white cat named Dorayaki.
- Itsuto is a vincian masexual.