Sumimasen, Nani o itte imashita ka?”
Zenne Hito (全音ヒト) (ぜんねひと)) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Hito Zenne started as a voiceless character when a fanloid turned into an UTAU, Then back into a fanloid. A user called ZetsuneProjectContes originally made the design, while UTAUDoge/ Hito-P came up with the name. Hito was generally a gift for Hito-P, while the fanloid's voice didn't fit them as much as Hito. His design was made in MikuMikuDance. Hito's currently in the Zetsune Project, which is a project that gives Fanloids voices and UTAU's popularity. Their first appearance was under the name “Tendane Haruto”, which meant “tender sound”. But, Hito-P thought the name was too long. Hito later gained a new name “Hikune Taiki”, which meant “low sound.” The same thing happened with Haruto, the name was too long. Later, Hito-P found an even better name, which is what Hito currently has now. In 2021, he was drawn into a furloid. Hito was later drawn back into a human. Later that same year, Hito's furry design was reused.
Hito Zenne’s an UTAU created in 2019. Their personality’s meant to be caring and sweet, but a little annoying at times. Hito’s pronouns are He/ Them/ Their. Sometimes Hito doesn’t know what he’s doing, due to this he makes mistakes often. Their age is 19.
- Name: Zenne (全音) - "Whole sound". Hito (ヒト) - Meaning person. Making, "A whole sound from a person."
- Type: Zetsune Project - A group of Vocal Synths that helps newcomers in any way, shape, or form with UTAUs, and gives fanloids popularity.
- Other: 19 - Hito's initial release, shortened from 2019.
- Description: Navy blue hair with bangs being held up in an aqua clip while being held in a loose ponytail, letting the back hair move freely. Their eyes are golden, contrasting from their hair. Their official gender is demiboy. He's usually interpreted as 180.34 cm tall, while their weight is 168lbs. He doesn't have any official measurements, leaving it to the fans.
- Outfit: He wears purple headphones with teal illumination. A white and black outfit with aqua trimming and highlights. Their side chain is connected to the left side of their pants, leading down to their right leg. Their sleeves was inspired from the Yamaha PSR-SX900 keyboard.
- Likes: Most types of tea, mainly chai.
- Dislikes: Assumptions, any bitter tea.
- Deja and Vu - Fellow UTAUs by Hito-P.
- BLIZZARD - Fellow UTAU by Hito-P.
- gas - Fellow UTAU by Hito-P.
- Kero Akiyama - Main Rival, fellow member of the Zetsune Project.
- Angel Seraphina - Fellow member of the Zetsune Project.
- Anya Andopoid - Cousin.
- Aria Andopoid - Cousin.
- Rizumu Teion - Friend.
- Roru Shine - Friend, Roommate.
- Braille - Counterpart, fellow member of the Zetsune Project.
- Jasshu Teruhaji - Love Interest.
CV ACT1 + 2: Discontinued.
CV ACT3: DL
VCV Multi Expression: TBA
BLACK - Dark
MATCHA - Power
CHAI - Whisper
HERBAL - Soft
GREEN - Classic: DL
KASHMIRI - Cute: TBA.
- As said this This Video, Hito has been described with a muffled, mature yet childish voice.
- In the same video, but at this Time Stamp, their design has been described as "Len inspired but lots of originality".
- Not at all related to Zenne Akuma.
- Hito's homosexual.
- Download Hito's official model here.
- Hito's sleeves are shorter than Miku's, but longer than Len and Rin's.
- Hito's favorite phrase is, "Sorry, What were you saying?".
- Hito has a human design, and a furry design.
- Hito canonically robbed a Burger King at one point.
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank:
- R-18 Content Allowed? Forbidden - Excluding covers.
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Not Required.
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Not Required.
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? No, They are allowed.
Additionally, You may not use Hito for hate speech/ slander of any kind, anything political, or anything against UTAUs TOS.
You may NOT use Hito for Ievan Polkka covers, or any song of the sort.
You may NOT pitch Hito for any existing character in any fandom. The only exceptions are Hito related derivatives.
You may NOT credit Hito as your own, please credit Hito-P when using them.