白鐘 (Shirakane; White Bell)
|GENDER||Male||VOICE RANGE||UNKNOWN||RELATED CHARACTERS||Hiyori Shirakane (younger sister)|
Hikari Shirakane (younger sister)
Himeka Shirakane (older sister)
|WEIGHT||99 lbs (45 kg)||CHARACTER ITEM||UNKNOWN||CREATOR||Hiyori Takashira (尭白ひより)|
|HEIGHT||5'1" feet (155 cm)||VOICE SOURCE||Hiyori Takashira (尭白ひより)||PICTURE LINK LIST||CONCEPT ART, PIAPRO, PIXIV, DEVIANT ART, GOOGLE IMAGE, PHOTOBUCKET|
|BIRTHDAY||April 22, 1994||LIKES||Kintsuba (a Japanese cake)||MEDIA LIST||NICO NICO DOUGA, YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||April 22, 2009||DISLIKES||Nothing specific||SIGNATURE SONG||NONE|
|PERSONALITY: Cannot be determined due to lack of information.|
Hair color: Long brown hair
Headgear: Hair is tied in a ponytail
Eye color: Dark Blue
Earphones: Black headphones with a microphone
Dress: Blue sleeveless shirt, red tie, black pants with blue illumination and black shoes.
Nationality/Race: Presumably Japanese
Voicebank can be downloaded here: http://sirakane.choitoippuku.com/dl.html
The Shirakane family of voicebanks has a governing policy imposed by the author in regards to usage of both the voicebanks and the characters.
DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial translation for user help. Any questions arising shall be settled by the original Japanese text given here. UTAU wiki shall not be responsible for the accuracy and reliability of this translation, and shall not hold any responsibility to consequences using this material.
- Criminal, defaming and/or religious activity using this voicebank and/or character is forbidden.
- Activity using this voicebank and/or character which brings trouble to the author is forbidden.
- The author does not hold any responsibility to incidents caused by violating these restrictions.
- Redistribution of this voicebank with voice conversion or re-tuning is allowed under the condition that the name of the original bank, the name of the original author and the original official website are given clearly.
- No limitation including violence and/or obscenity is imposed on the creative activity using this character. No prior/after acknowledgment is required for the secondary creation, yet your acknowledgement will be appreciated if given.
Some details are based on existing information and usage experience. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.