Kagamiko Hikui (鏡子ヒクイ) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
- Likes - Singing, listening to music, drawing, sushi, bentos, black grapes, performing at concerts, electric guitar, her birthday parties, Halloween, Christmas parties, dancing
- Dislikes - Broccoli, snakes, spiders, horror movies, cleaning, arguing, school (a little)
- Hair color - Purple
- Headgear - Teal hair accessories
- Eye color - Teal
- Earphones - Black with teal lights
- Outfit - See image
|Japanese CVVC||CVVC||G6||"Hikui's Japanese voicebank."||In Production|
|French CVVC||CVVC||G6||"Hikui's French voicebank."||In Production|
|English CVVC||CVVC||G6||"Hikui's English voicebank."||In Production|
|Spanish CVVC||CVVC||G6||"Hikui's Spanish voicebank."||In Production|
|Chinese CVVC||CVVC||G6||"Hikui's Chinese voicebank."||In Production|
|Russian CVVC||CVVC||G6||"Hikui's Russian voicebank."||In Production|
- Input - Romaji encoded and kana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Range: G#6
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Kagamiko Hikui.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Forbidden
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- Her birthday is July 25, 2004.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.