Hikaru Namai (ナマイヒカル) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Their mother always had a dream about scene, but didn't succeed in it, so, she raised her children as "born stars", pushing them to join each school club they can - singing, acting, dancing, etc. They got really many talents, and reached pop-idol's life, but if Hikari enjoyed such life and took it all easy, Hikaru didn't - it became really hard to him to think about school (homework) and singing for public. They study in special school for gifted youth, and Hikaru usually think that he would be happy just finish school and only then began to work on scene, but he doesn't want to disappoint mom and betray his sister.
Reserved, happy, laughs a lot, a bit of a yandere, caring, a bit possesive.
Hikaru is shy boy when you don't know him. But if you're mean with him or with his twin sister you'll have big problem, he's seems to be calm, but he's very nervous and can became a real little demon when he's angry. Being an idol is kinda difficult to him, he works hard on himself, but he always skip his classes if he's too tired after concert.
- Item -
- Likes - Singing, children (he almost have special aura as he interact with them too well), cuddling, animals (but mostly birds)
- Dislikes - Being away from home (even if he is a pop-idol like his twin), trap under the rain and get wet, aggression
- Hikaru - ...
- Namai - ...
- Hair color - pink
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - blue
- Earphones - none
|Previous||Japanese CV||...||"Recorded by VeRTiGo-P.
After some circumstances was sold separately from design."
|Current||Japanese VCV+belarussian add-on||...||"Recorded by Cris Osbourne (Cannabis Ibis)"||mediafire|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Previous: Synchronicity
- Current: DEMO
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Hikaru Namai.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission