Hikari Namai (ナマイひかり) is a derivative voicebank for the UTAU program.
Their mother always had a dream about scene, but didn't succeed in it, so, she raised her children as "born stars", pushing them to join each school club they can - singing, acting, dancing, etc. They got really many talents, and reached pop-idol's life, but if Hikari enjoyed such life and took it all easy, Hikaru didn't - it became really hard to him to think about school (homework) and singing for public. They study in special school for gifted youth, and Hikari think that it gave really good start for them. She feels, that her brother doesn't enjoy it much, but always tries to cheer him up.
Hikari is a lively spirit who is guaranteed to bring a smile to anyone's face. She's a total gym rat who loves the adrenaline rush. Usually upbeat and cheerful, Hikari eliminates all surrounding negative energy with her positive radiation. She is not at all shy, will talk like there is no tomorrow and can sometimes be a little too honest for her own good. Her overly friendly nature is her strongest trait and yet also her weakness. She genuinely believes everyone is of good nature and can even be gullible if she’s not too careful. Even though she acts silly, she is a good listener and will gladly cheer you up when you’re down.
- Item -
- Likes - Music, singing, animals (specifically birds), bright colors (favorite is sky blue)
- Dislikes - trap under the rain and get wet, aggression
- Hikari - ...
- Namai - ...
- Hair color - pink
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - blue
- Earphones - none
|Current||Japanese CV||...||"Outdated."||No DL.|
|Derived||Any||...||"Ajris Donoma's alternative mascot"||No DL.|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Demo: DEMO (outdated)
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Hikari Namai.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission