Heccan (へかん(ˈek̚.kãn)) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
A playful person, but not in the good sense. Has a tendency to drive people on playing her Life Game, in wich, if you win, you're granted a wish, but, if you fail, death is the punishment. Weirdly enough she only does so with people who sins on one of the seven deadly sins on a notable manner. She's kind of a hiprocrite, as she cheats to win her own game.
- Name: Heccan (へかん) - Comes from Chance.
- Description: Pink skin, pinkish hair, always wears eyefold or mask.
- Outfit: Usually pink/red dress.
- Likes: Games, Souls, Butterflies.
- Dislikes: Hipocresy, Lies, Sinners.
- Kinsei - Girlfriend.
|【Original】||CVVC||F3~A#4||"A full remake of the original voice. Fully romaji encoded."||DL(beta testing)|
|【Soft】||CVVC||Range||"A soft append. Fully romaji encoded."||[ DL]|
|【Void】||CVVC||Range||"A power append. Fully romaji encoded."||[ DL]|
|【NEO】||CVVC, VCV||Range||"A multiexpression re-recording of Original. Fully romaji encoded."||[ DL]|
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank:
- R-18 Content Allowed? Allowed if following the ToS.
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Allowed.
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Prohibited.
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Ask for permission first.
- Heccan doesn't have feet.
- She can float instead of walk.
- Her scythe changes in each of her appends, as her dresscode does.
- Even when she is not made to support real languages, she can imitate them.
- A demostration audio was made for her English and Spanish support, however they are not published anywhere.