“Shhh, be quiet... You're gonna scare away the ghosts.”
Haru Threet, also called Mihara Haru (三原春 (みはらはる)), is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Haru is a human, and is part of the band The Chaotic Time. He is cheerful and jesting and plays the drums.
- Item - ¿?
- Likes - Oriental culture, swimming, fishing, making jokes, paranormal stuff
- Dislikes - Hamburgers, liars
- Mihara (三原) - Concerning the number 3.
- Haru (春) - Spring.
- Hair color - Brown
- Headgear - None
- Eye color - Salmon-red
- Earphones - None
- Outfit - ??
- Unnamed older sibling
- Unnamed younger sibling
- GASUTO - Probably related
- Riki Sixton - Band member
- Eita Eleven - Band member
- Yuu Sevens - Band member
- Ayaka Twombly - Old "friend"
|Japanese CV||CV||C3~F4||"Use the flag C2h99BREX50, the BRE = 70 config, and the phavoco resampler for optimum performance."||DL|
- Input - Romaji encoded and kana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Range: C#3~F#4
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Haru Threet.
- You CAN'T edit and/or make a genderbend/fanloid using his voice.
- You CAN'T claim this/these voicebank/s as yours.
- You CAN'T use this UTAU for religious hymns.
- You CAN make drawings and songs (covers and originals) using this character, as long as you credit the creator for the voicebank.
- Ask the creator before using this character for roleplaying, please.
- DON'T create +18 stuff of this character, please.
- You CAN ship this character with the character you want (even if they are male, female, non-binary or they aren't human) as long as it's SFW.
- If you can't find the answer to your question here, check the FAQ or send the creator an ask on the TIMELOID Tumblr or through their website.
- Of course, you CAN'T use this character and/or voicebank for illegal purposes.
- If you want to use this character and/or voicebank for commercial purposes, you MUST ask for the creator's permission first.