彼女は僕のものになります / 困らしないで、気にしない
She will be mine / Don't bother me, I don't careFavorite phrases
Oukamine Haru (狼音ハル (おうかみねはる)) is a derivative voicebank for the UTAU program.
Haru is a victim of a strange case of "transformation". He is a werewolf who can transform between human and wolf at will. He got feelings for Nairu when they first met, although later his archenemy Taro appeared and both of them will be constantly fight for her love. Haru always looks stoic and only Nairu makes him smile.
- Item - MP3 Player
- Likes - Living in the woods, being with Nairu, annoying and fighting with Taro, being a werewolf
- Dislikes - Strange people, being away from Nairu, his Werewolf's guild
- Oukamine (狼音) - Wolf sound.
- Haru (ハル) - Spring.
- Hair color - Light blond; his tail has a red tip
- Headgear - None
- Eye color - Yellow with red pupils
- Earphones - Sometimes wears an auricular with a yellow microphone
- Outfit - A short, grey, sleeveless coat with a violet "音" on the back, a red tank top with the kanji "狼", black pants, violet wristbands, and a violet neckband that reads UTA-63 "Wolf-Human"
|Nairu Kyoukine ACT2||CV||E3~E5||"Nairu's ACT2 voicebank."||DL|
|Nairu Kyoukine ACT3||CV||E3~E5||"Nairu's ACT3 voicebank."||DL|
|Nairu Kyoukine ACT4||CV & VCV||E3~E5||"Nairu's ACT4 voicebank."||DL|
|Nairu Kyoukine ReBorn||CV & VCV||E3~E5||"Nairu's ReBorn voicebank, has no romaji aliasing. When using her VCV, it's best to set the Consonant Velocity to 200 for a better result."||DL|
|Nairu Kyoukine -Bilingual- CVVC||CVVC||E3~E5||"Nairu's bilingual CVVC voicebank."||DL|
|Nairu Kyoukine Append WHISPER||CV||E3~E5||"Nairu's WHISPER voicebank."||DL|
|Nairu Kyoukine Append POWER||CV||E3~E5||"Nairu's POWER voicebank."||DL|
|Nairu Kyoukine Append SOFT||CV||E3~E5||"Nairu's SOFT voicebank."||DL|
|Nairu Kyoukine Append GENTLE||CV||E3~E5||"Nairu's GENTLE voicebank."||DL|
|Nairu Kyoukine Append CHILDISH CUTE VCV||VCV||E3~E5||"Nairu's CHILDISH CUTE voicebank."||DL|
- Input - Hiragana encoded and romaji aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Genre: Rock, Electronic, Ballad, Range: G#3~F#2
- Details - To make Haru's voice, use the flag g+18 and the bkh01 resampler on any of Nairu's voicebanks singing lower notes.
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Haru Oukamine.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Forbidden
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Forbidden
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Forbidden
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- His number written in kanji (狼) means "wolf".
- His signature song is Hurting for a Very Hurtful Pain.