|🛠||This subject is a work in progress. What is being worked on: Marked with notice: Admin to work on proper categorization
Please bear with us while improvements are being made and assume good faith until the edits are complete.
More subjects categorized here.
Hanae Masara (花絵マサラ) is a CV voicebank for the UTAU program voiced by GraySlate's mother.
On August 23, 2017, the first iteration of Hanae was released. This voicebank had oto issues and was thus re-released almost a year later on August 21, 2018.
On June 19, 2019, an update for Hanae's bank was released fixing her remaining oto issues.
Hanae comes from the Zecersonian royal family, and was going to be in line to be the queen. She didn't want to take part in the formality, however, and liked to play in the woods and get dirty, much to the displeasure of her parents. She got her own job of her own choice, and although her parents were glad she had a job, they wanted her to be training for her throne days. She worked as a waitress for a while until she met Hayate Nori. She loved his singing and his charisma, much to his bewilderment. They got along extremely well and they began dating, although Hanae's family was divided over her choice of Hayate. She was given the final decision, and she chose to marry Hayate. Since she initiated it, Hayate put her surname after his. She was ecstatic to learn she was pregnant with Miyuki not long after they'd been married. Hanae has always loved both Miyuki and Mieko equally, and helps them grow in their unique talents. Hanae seems to have control over flowers that goes beyond just being good at gardening. She also inherited the power of mind control, but rarely feels the need to use it. She likes to sing, and passed her ability onto her two daughters. She surprises most people that meet her to find she likes metal music. Sometimes, she'll play December Arrest songs in the house when guests come over who have no idea she's a metalhead at all.
Likes: Taking care of others, Mieko and Miyuki, Hayate, tea, flowers
Dislikes: When her family is in pain, not being able to protect her loved ones
- マサラ - Masara; possible wordplay on "marsala", official meaning unknown.
- 花絵 - Hanae; Lit. "Flower, favor = Favor of flowers"
- Horn color - Deep magenta, somewhat reddish
- Hair color - Magenta fringe, light pink in the back
- Eye color - Golden yellow
- Outfit - Typically, Hanae dresses very modestly and formally, usually in something similar to the image above. She dresses like one would on Zecersonia, but she will gladly wear Earth attire.
- Body build: Somewhat tall, hourglass figure
- Wears lipstick a majority of the time.
|Genre: Pop, light rock Tempo: Any Range: C3 ~ F4|
|Input: CV romaji encoded, hiragana aliases, some English extras
System: Microsoft Windows
|Package details as noted:|
|Vocal traits as noted:|
|Software issues as noted:|
Rendered with fresamp!
Hanae's voicebank is and will always be free for usage in the UTAU program.
Potential official merch will be coming, and will be available on GraySlate's Redbubble.
- Hanae is voiced by GraySlate's own mother.
- Hanae is Zecersonian royalty, and all Zecersonians can be classed by their hair color.
- Hanae has command over a small amount of magic.
- Hanae loves gardening, and her favorite flower is rose.
- Hanae shares the birthday of GraySlate's mother, June 23rd.
- Hanae is taller than her husband, Hayate.
It's unsure how many people have used Hanae, but it's hoped that more people use her.
Hanae's bank is in zip format.
Hanae's up-to-date voicebank can be downloaded here: