Glyph is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Glyph is silent and not very social, but not shy. He doesn't talk much, and whenever he does, it's only one sentence with very few words. His past is shrouded in mystery.
- Glyph: ...
- SA11: S - SoraFan810's, A - active status, 11 - number of UTAU in line.
- Description: Tall, pale-skinned guy. Hair is black, eyes are blue (surrounded by teeth). On the head there are two symmetrical blue horns, shaped like a bull's.
- Outfit: He wears a stylized Egyptian jacket, black trousers and blue boots. Sometimes he wears a black coat with a purple fur collar.
- Likes: drinking, philosophy, eating
- Dislikes: being called emo, sleeping
- Teo Medea: refers to Teo as his personal bartender
|Normal||Japanese 8mora||...||"Retired by voiceprovider."||no DL|
- Input - Romaji encoded and Hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank:
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- He drinks. A lot.
- He eats. A lot.
- His design is based off of ancient Egyptian attire
- He lives in the blue part of Shado