—"Темный город", комната 3.
Gil is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Gil is very adventurous and a lover of mythology. She keeps her records in her journal.
- Gil: something in between "gull" and "guilt".
- SG1: S - Sorafan810's, G - gallery, 1 - number of UTAU in line.
- Description: A sunken figure, circles under the eyes, hair that has not been gathered in any other hairstyle for five years, except for a tail, with almost peeled highlights.
- Outfit: A dusty gray vest that looked like it was being cleaned in an old attic, a white shirt ... at least one could be proud of a shirt, yes.
- Likes: mythology, old town, clockwork
- Dislikes: being touched without warning
- Mary Despair 3159: alter-ego
- Vivian Owl: "beloved"
- Jane Vaterloo: familiar girl from the original world
|CVVC||Japanese CVVC||...||"Was moved to her from Onica's Curse"||DL|
- Input - Romaji encoded and Hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank:
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.