“Runway ? Sorry I thought you said "Run away" !”
— Gabriella Hayarine
Gabriella Hayarine (流行り音 ガブリエラ) is a character and a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Gabriella Hayarine is one of the replacement UTAU produced for FRAloids in 2014 as part of the FRAloids Revision project. She is now the 12th entry on the FRAloids index.
FRAloids Revision was an operation conducted for the 4th anniversary of FRAloids in order to rebrand and/or remaster some of the early FRAloids characters.
Gabriella is a 19 years old fashion model. She is emotional, ambitious and friendly. She is in love with John Michine and run away from her family.
- Hayarine (流行り音) - means "sound of fashion".
- Hair color - Brown, with light brown highlights
- Eye color - Blue
- Outfit - A zebra dress, with a blue belt and a black crop-top jacket
- John Michine - Lover
|Genre: Pop, Range: C3~C#5 Tempo: 80 - 130 BPM|
|Package details as noted:|
|Downloads as noted:|
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Gabriella Hayarine.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Derivatives of any sort are forbidden
- Gabriella's identification number is FRA12.
- As Gabriella is a long first name, she is often to reffered as "Gaby"
- Her first name comes from a character from Desperate Houswives
- Her voice provider is a French fashion model, like her character
- Her voicer and John Michine's were also a couple in real life.
- Gabriella was recorded on the same day as John Michine
This article is written and certified true and correct by the author of the character. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.