“This triangle is amazing... Where did I find it? Well, it belonged to my family for eons, you know.”
GASUTO (ガスト) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
GASUTO is an unknown creature presumed to be a spirit. Their skin is semi-transparent, but they can turn fully transparent at will. They enjoy making it look like they have no legs to scare people. They can fly and pass through any material except iron. They can also turn themselves into a little puppet, making their body opaque and solid. Their puppet form can't pass through objects or fly, but is faster overall.
- Likes - Joking, "borrowing" things, games of chance, betting
- Dislikes - Ties
- Hair color - Red
- Headgear - None
- Eye color - Purple
- Earphones - None
- Outfit - ??
- Ayaka Twombly - Probably related
- Haru Threet - Probably related
- ANUBIS - Boss; GASUTO lost their freedom to them in a bet a few eons ago
- GUAU - "That annoying dog"
|Japanese CV||CV||E3~D6||"Use the flags BREH0Y0g-3F0B0C0 and the bkh01 resampler for optimum performance."||n/a|
- Input - Romaji encoded and hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Range: E#3~D#6
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, GASUTO.
- You CAN'T edit and/or make a genderbend/fanloid using their voice.
- You CAN'T claim this/these voicebank/s as yours.
- You CAN'T use this UTAU for religious hymns.
- You CAN make drawings and songs (covers and originals) using this character, as long as you credit the creator for the voicebank.
- Ask the creator before using this character for roleplaying, please.
- DON'T create +18 stuff of this character, please.
- You CAN ship this character with the character you want (even if they are male, female, non-binary or they aren't human) as long as it's SFW.
- If you can't find the answer to your question here, check the FAQ or send the creator an ask on the TIMELOID Tumblr or through their website.
- Of course, you CAN'T use this character and/or voicebank for illegal purposes.
- If you want to use this character and/or voicebank for commercial purposes, you MUST ask for the creator's permission first.