Fyuujuki Kanako is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Kanako adores all good attention and loves making such a scene for her fans to go crazy over and talk about during her live performances, she adores each and every one of her fans and will often stop mid of the song to tell them that. She doesn't let words hurt her in anyway and she'll usually just laugh stuff off and go on with life.
She has longed for companionship for so long but struggles settling down at all in fear they may leave her or find someone better. The thoughts are always there and never seem to easily go away so she distracts herself with singing with the hope of making herself happier. As much as she appears confident she struggles a lot with opening up to those close around her as well as talking to any crushes she may have.
- Fyuujuki Kanako: Fyuujuki - "letterplay" from 冬月 - winter moon. Kanako - ...
- KA10: K - Kairel's, A - active status, 10 - number of UTAU in line.
- Description: A pretty girl of about seventeen. The hair is light purple, the eyes are blue.
- Outfit: Wears a long-sleeved sweater, shorts and long stocking boots. A characteristic item is the power button pins on her hair.
- Likes: being over the top, sing, her microphone, lavender, lavender color
- Dislikes: making enemies, the wrong attention, ships, to swim
|1||VCV||G3-A#4||"Recorded by anonymous voiceprovider.
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank:
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission