Fuyutsuki Red (苗字名前(みょうじ なまえ)) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Sly and dodgy, can be very polite and pleasant, if the situation requires. Sometimes he pretends to be a “city fool”, sometimes he can “overplay”, but things that he does not like can make him take off his mask and become a cold and nervous man. He smokes a lot. He likes to be on the roofs of houses and sometimes even sleep there.
Seeing him in action, his pals nicknamed him "the demon of time and space." However, none of his abilities are purposefully combat and fully correspond to his character: the first and main ability is to stop time at the click of the fingers (with the same click is started), the second ability is the creation of portals (limited by the visibility zone or places where he was earlier), and the third - control of his shadow (more like to fool the opponent, the shadow may become volumetric, but it cannot cause damage, about what the enemy, naturally, doesn't know).
- Fuyutsuki Red: Fuyutsuki - ITS-MEANING. Red - (color).
- KA11: K - Kairel's, A - active status, 11 - number of UTAU in line.
- Kohaku Yasuppoine: Usually also goes by fake name "琥珀安っぽいね (Kohaku Yasuppoine)", which he choosed for himself to stay unknown person; Kohaku - "Amber", Yasuppoine - "Tinny Sound".
- Description: A tall guy of about eighteen. The hair is claret, faded. Green eyes.
- Outfit: Wears a milky T-shirt, jeans, boots and a short jacket.
- Item: sword-katar "Dantalion"
- Likes: sigarettes with cherry flavor, smoke, roofs, his shadow, girls
- Dislikes: when someone tries to disturb him, too bright sun, garlic
|CV||Japanese CV||F1 ~ C5
(Optimum B3 ~ D5)
|"The voicebank has some English phonemes recorded to make English songs more understood."||mediafire|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank:
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission