Fuyutsuki Ayla (冬月 • アイラ) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
It is strange to imagine her as a loving mother, but she wholeheartedly loves her family, which she lost and found again in a small adoptive girl.
Her hobby was photography, and she did everything so that it began to bring her money.
Once she had a patron who called himself Dantalion, and in which she eventually fell in love. Their romance did not last long, and he left her, leaving only a “gift”, which Ayla found out only a couple of months later - she realized that she was pregnant.
In general, after the prescribed 9 months, she had a son, whom she named Red. She tried to raise him in the best possible conditions, but her efforts were in vain - when a difficult teenager was fifteen, he fled from the house, hiding so that Ayla could not find him.
After a year of futile searches for her son, Ayla could not stand it, and went to the shelter of her city. And there she found a girl that immediately sunk into her heart. For about a month she visited her at the shelter, bringing her presents, and at the same time collecting documents to adopt her. The process was successful, and Kanako moved to her home. Ayla found a new meaning in her life, and still seeks to give Kanako whatever she wants.
- Item - camera
- Likes - cats, sweet things, horror movies, sleeping, friends, baking
- Dislikes - sheeps, potatoes, eggplants, darness, loneliness
- Fuyutsuki - winter moon
- Ayla -
- Hair color - dark red
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - red
- Earphones - none
|VCV||Japanese 7mora VCV||...||"..."||mediafire|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Fuyutsuki Ayla.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission