Fuyu Nai is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
As a Datagrim, especially an Arcade type, he is a very playful and mischievous prankster. He's also a bit of a daydreamer. He is specifically programmed to glitch if it is for the benefit of the family. He generally stays inside the supercomputer while the family is out to keep guard of it. He dreams of stepping into the outside world to experience it.
- Fuyu: Fuyu - ... Nai - ...
- SA27: S - Sorafan810's, A - active status, 27 - number of UTAU in line.
- Description: ...
- Outfit: ...
- Likes: ...
- Dislikes: ...
|CV||Japanese CV||...||"..."||BJM mirror|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank:
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- Fuyu Nai is an Arcade type Datagrim who lives in the Ponyone family supercomputer. He originally lived in the computer of Pillow's now deceased father, and she had stumbled upon him while collecting his belongings to continue his legacy.