Fleur is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Lilii's companion! :D
Fleur, unlike her 'counterpart' Liliiflora, grew a disposition to despise human interaction of all sorts, choosing to push all forms of communication away, as the past broke herself away. She oftentimes can be seen with a dejected, zoned look on her face, staring off into the distance and longing for times gone by. Her attitude is cynical and pessimistic; her outlook on the world bleak. She strays away from any and all people if given the opportunity. She is known to wince or jump at the slightest physical touch, and has an aversion to loud noises. Along the way, she also developed a detachment towards gender and sexuality, isolating her headspace into perceiving herself as barely a person at all.
- Item - a loose journal
- Likes - tea (specifically green tea), fiction, reading, isolation, being alone, documentaries, butterflies, and earthy colors
- Dislikes - soda, large gatherings, public spaces, extroverts, pastels, night owls, and metal music
- Fleur - A feminine given name originated in France. It means "flower" in French
- Liliiflora - best friend out of pity, "romantic" undertones
- GABRIEL - good friend
- Kyo Morioka - crush
- Ken Shippai - platonic girlfriend
- Recorded with Blue Yeti
- Rendered .frqs
- Romaji CV Reclist
This article is written and certified true and correct by the author of the character. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.