Drygva is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Drygva (Swamp Cat) - drags its victims into a swamp. He became friends with a girl, but has lost her soon. Perhaps he is a nightmare.
- Item - star with an eye inside
- Likes - took little girls into the quagmire
- Dislikes -
- Дрыгва (belarussian) - bog or quagmire.
- Hair color - hay
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - yellow green
- Earphones - none
|CV||Japanese CV||E2-C4|| "Has "miau" (meow) phoneme.|
DL in archive with VCV."
|SYNTH||Japanese VCV||E2-C4||"Converted from CV."|| [MEGA]|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Large demo: DEMO
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Drygva.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- B-day -
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.