“И таки что конкретно интересует мою звездочку?”
—"Then your love dies", Chapter 4. Рассказчик.
Dareka Herowato (誰か • へろわと) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
- Dareka Herowato: Herowato (へろわと) - Co-sounded with "feeling bad" from russian obscene language. Dareka (誰か) - someone.
- LA2: L - Longshadow's, A - active status, 2 - number of UTAU in line.
- Description: She is a soft-bodied, middle-aged woman, although by Shado standards she already lives quite a lot. Hair of different shades of green, crimson eyes.
- Outfit: She isn't picky in clothes and most often wears only a black kimono with a green belt. He hates wearing shoes, and also walking, so he prefers the good old, primordially shadromancer movement by "teleportation" or at least levitation to imitate human walking.
- Likes: booze, listen to stories of her customers
- Dislikes: disturbing people
- Hatori Longshadow - She knows him as habitue of her pub.
- Ronnir - He always sings in her pub and she pay him for that.
- Alistor P'en - He usually works as officiant in per pub.
- Kannabis - Works mostly as pianist in her pub.
- Nikolas Toraitengen - She knows him as habitue of her pub.
|Japanese||Japanese VCV 8mora||?||"..."||MEGA|
|Chinese||Chinese nighthowl589's CV||?||"May have troubles with pronounce. DL in archive with Japanese."||no DL|
|Russian||Russian Heiden.BZR's CVC1||?||"DL in archive with Japanese."||no DL|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Large demo: DEMO
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank:
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- B-day - July, 23