Dango Amai (甘い団子) is a voicebank for the UTAU program. Her voice is designed to sound young, feminine, and shy.
- R18+/Pornographic content is prohibited.
- Graphic/violent content is allowed.
- Do not use Dango Amai for propaganda/political pieces.
- Dango's named and themed around the Japanese mochi treat of the same name, specifically the "Sakura" variant often made and consumed during the summer at festivals.
- Papa Amai, Dango's father, currently has his own voicebank underdevelopment.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.