Daisuke Shippai (大介失敗 / だいすけしっぱい) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Daisuke is a 'cute', cheerful, and childlike old man, who is easily mistaken as a college student when he, in reality, is almost as old as his wife, Ryoma Shippai. He's very ambitious, loud, and childish (in the good way).
- Item - A black bass guitar
- Likes - watching sports, playing guitar, McDonalds, betta fish, a good movie, Gatorade, and true rock music
- Dislikes - driving, ignorance, stale potato chips, cold weather, dressing up nice, Brussel sprouts, and doing math
- Shippai (失敗) - A very common noun in Japan, meaning "failure, mistake"
- Daisuke (大介) - A male Japanese name meaning in this case "big, mediate"
- Hair color - A dark Ultramarine-like blue.
- Headgear - Black rectangular glasses with a blue tint. A flower crown with white daisies.
- Eye color - Lime green.
- Outfit - A yellow shirt with striped pink sleeves with the text "I'm Her Woman". A fluffy scarf-like neckpiece with blue on the sides with green and purple in the center. Breathable skin-tight blue pants. Black Louboutin heels.
- Ryoma Shippai - Daisuke's wife and bully.
- Ken Shippai - Daisuke's daughter.
- Haruka Shippai - Daisuke's son.
- Odaya Shippai - Daisuke's daughter.
- Eruko Shippai - Daisuke's son.
- lul Shippai - Daisuke's... kid??
- Kikyuune Akihiko - wants to be friends with
- Recorded with Logitech H110
- A2 (pitch fluctuates a good bit of the time)
- Rendered .frqs
- Romaji CV Reclist
This article is written and certified true and correct by the author of the character. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.