Chatter- [Of Middle English Origin] "Chatteren", (Verb) To utter rapid short sounds suggestive of language but inarticulately and indistinctly.
|AGE||19||GENRE||Rock, industrial, horror||HOMEPAGE||N/A|
|WEIGHT||121 lbs (54 kg)||CHARACTER ITEM||[N/A]||CREATOR||Machine|
|HEIGHT||6'1" (185 cm)||VOICE SOURCE||Machine||PICTURE LINK LIST||deviantART|
|BIRTHDAY||October 20, 1988||LIKES||Anime, dimension-hopping, exploration, drawing||MEDIA LIST||YouTube|
|RELEASE DATE||ACT1: October 24, 2013
ACT2: June 25, 2014
ACT3 (CV NORMAL-Retake and VCV NORMAL): December 15, 2018
|DISLIKES||Being reprimanded, behaving violently, police||SIGNATURE SONG||[N/A]|
|PERSONALITY: Despite his difficulty in communicating gracefully and his trouble recognizing emotions in others, he is highly expressive. His speech is blunt and jarring, coinciding with his blatant ineptitude with lying. While incredibly introverted and hosting an anxiety toward newcomers, he is also quick to form often obsessive attachments to others, and approaches friendship with absolute loyalty. His awkwardness and immaturity combined with his unsettling appearance and surreal behavior leave him with very few who he is able to call his friends.|
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Red
Dress/Outfit: Sweaters with matching socks, jeans, monochrome-heavy color coordination.
Others: An detachable metal voicebox connects to his throat through a triad of magenta, yellow, and cyan cords. The voicebox itself is approximately the size of a shoebox, and features limitless storage within. The front panel consists of four circular red lights and a red light bar beneath. His complexion is a pale, desaturated purple, although may at times be depicted as white or off-white.
Heritage/Race: Canadian/Liminal Geist
- Chatter may also be referred to by his variants, which are typically named congruently to the color of his sweater. Each of these is considered to be a different Chatter with a unique storyline.
- His throat box is not necessary for him to speak, although he expresses a preference for it .
- Chatter is on the Autism spectrum and suffers from schizophreniform disorder.
- His throat box does not require his mouth to move in order to articulate speech and singing. The lights upon the front panel of the brighten and dim according to the strength of vocal input.
Voice Configuration and Voicebank Distribution
Usage Clause and Guidelines
[As of 1.12.2019]
- Works produced with this UTAU and/or the corresponding character are permitted so long as they is not disrespectful toward persons of any race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or political standing.
- Do not release/use the voicebanks under the name of another UTAU, or alter/edit the original files of the voicebanks in order to create another voicebank.
- Shipping/Pairing with other characters and/or UTAU is permitted.
- Please do not claim the voice, UTAU, or character as your own.
- Any fanart, covers, or visual/literary depictions of this UTAU or character do not necessarily have to link back to the creator or the UTAU Wiki.
- Obscene expression such as excessive bloodshed/gore or sexual situations with this UTAU is permitted. However, please be sensible if posting an obscene work to a public website that may be accessible to minors.
- Editing the oto.ini is permitted, but redistribution is discouraged.
- If you have any other questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact the creator. Addresses at which you may contact the creator are included in the banks' readme files.
This article is written and certified true and correct by the author of the character. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.