A Voice type classifies a singing voice. See Wikipedia for more detailed information.
- Sopranino voice - These voicebanks are a voice type for young males and is the most common voice for children.
- Soprano - These voicebanks can sing in high notes without distortion.
- Alto - These voicebanks can reach the mezzo-soprano/soprano level through the use of falsetto.
- Mezzo-soprano - These voicebanks can sing the middle-range voice type for females and is the most common female voice.
- Contralto - These voicebanks can sing in the lowest natural singing voice of a female.
All items (13)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.