Callista is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Callista is a life sized clay doll created by an elderly woman in he Middle Ages to act as a servant and guard for her family. After her creator had passed away, she was kept away in a glass case, where she would eventually be found and taken in by a strange knight Templar many years later. Callista is a poppet who is easily excited by even the smallest of things. She loves humans and loves to be around them. She is very curious about the world around her, mainly modern day technology and clothing. Nobody except Lucius knows that she's actually a doll. She loves to collect buttons of all kinds.
- Callista: ...
- SA18: S - Sorafan810's, A - active status, 18 - number of UTAU in line.
- Description: ...
- Outfit: ...
- Likes: the outside world, humans, buttons, flowers (mainly daisies), the colors black and yellow
- Dislikes: confined spaces(she's claustrophobic), getting wet, water in general
- Aviyah - ...
|Old||Japanese CV||...||"Retired by voiceprovider."||no DL|
|Current||Japanese CV||...||"Former Avier A's [Emotive] pitch from [wide] vb."||DL|
- Input - Romaji encoded and Hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank:
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission