Blu Gold is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Blu comes from a race of aliens from another galaxy. They are mysterious, as they don't display much emotion. They tend to stutter when they speak, giving off a nervous vibe.
- Blu Gold: Blu's name may be a pun of the real name "Beauregard", as they sound similar.
- SA13: S - Sorafan810's, A - active status, 13 - number of UTAU in line.
- Description: ...
- Outfit: ...
- Likes: gold, the color blue, scarves
- Dislikes: self-centered people
|lekalo||Japanese CV||...||"Was recorded somewhere in 2015."||DL|
|VCV||Japanese VCV8mora||...||"DL with CV"||no DL|
- Input - Romaji encoded and Hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank:
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission