Ayata Hasegawa (長谷川 彩田 (はせがわ あやた)) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Ayata's first voicebank was released on October 21, 2018. A soft append followed soon after, the exact release date is unknown but the first usage was December 8, 2018. On April 22, 2019 the Day append was released. Two appends by the names of Prism and Neon are scheduled for release on October 21, 2019. The Natural and Soft voicebanks are considered outdated.
Ayata is based off of schoolgirls commonly seen in anime. She tends to avoid large groups of people, sticking to her close friends. She is protective of those she loves.
- Item - Marshmallows
- Likes - The internet, sweets
- Dislikes - Homework, bullies
- Hasegawa (長谷川) - Long Valley River
- Ayata (彩田) - Colorful Field
- Hair color - Black
- Headgear - None
- Eye color - Light blue
- Earphones - None
- Outfit - Cream-colored long sleeve shirt and a black scarf with rainbow-colored ends. Blue skirt and brown lace-up boots. Her glasses are red.
- Ataka Hasegawa - Twin
|Natural||CV||D#3-E5||"First voicebank, not recommended for use."||DL|
- Input - Romaji encoded, unaliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Details - A soft vocal, robotic sounding. Tends to be very choppy.
- Name [File:Audio.ogg]
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Ayata Hasegawa.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Yes, if you age her up for the purpose of the song.
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? With permission
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? With permission
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes
- To be added