“Death is a long-awaited freedom, not a disease... Life is a disease... with hellish torments...”
Areku Hoshizora (Arekarm) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Arekarm is a dimensional/universe traveler, who knows many things and sometimes even breaks 4th wall. As a persona he is disgusting and intractable. Sometimes you can call him tightly repulsed. Builds out of himself an unemotive wall, although inside, it seems, he is abnormally touchy.
- Areku Hoshizora: Hoshizora - starry sky. Areku - probably short version of voicer's name.
- R1: R - retired, 1 - number of UTAU in line.
- Arekarm: related to current voicer's nickname.
- Description: A skinny guy trying to hide his thinness behind oversized clothing. Hair - brown (previously ashy), eyes - black. Hair sometimes bulges in the spirit of owl "ears".
- Outfit: Green shirt, violet coat with large sleeves, violet capris, long violet boots on lavender soles, black&white striped scarf, violet witch hat.
- Items: wooden staff with wooden palms on its top, patches, books with witch alphabet, plush black cat
- Likes: dolls, internet, PC games, troll other people, being alone
- Dislikes: humans and humanity
|Act 1||Japanese CV||C4-C6||"Released on January 17, 2015.
Glitchy thing, has a lot of noises in recordings."
|Act 2||Japanese CV||C4-C6||"Released on December 20, 2016.
DL in archive with 8mora."
|2mora||Japanese VCV 2mora||C4-C6||"Difficult in use."||[MEGA]|
|8mora||Japanese VCV 8mora||C4-C6||"Released on June 27, 2017."||[MEGA]|
|Arekarm J||Japanese VCV 8mora||G2-A#3||"Upcoming. Recorded on 22.06.2020."||[ upcoming ]|
|Arekarm E||CZ's VCCV English||A2-C#4||"VCCV english + supportive japanese CVVC.
Upcoming. Recorded on 25.06.2020."
|[ upcoming ]|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank:
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission