Death is a long-awaited freedom, not a disease... Life is a disease... with hellish torments...
—to unknown.

Areku Hoshizora (Magician) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.

Profile

Arekarm is a dimensional/universe traveler, who knows many things and sometimes even breaks 4th wall. As a persona he is disgusting and intractable. Sometimes you can call him tightly repulsed. Builds out of himself an unemotive wall, although inside, it seems, he is abnormally touchy.

Etymology details

  • Areku Hoshizora: Hoshizora - starry sky. Areku - probably short version of voicer's name.
  • R1: R - retired, 1 - number of UTAU in line.
  • Arekarm: related to current voicer's nickname.

Character details

  • Description: A skinny guy trying to hide his thinness behind oversized clothing. Hair - brown (previously ashy), eyes - black. Hair sometimes bulges in the spirit of owl "ears".
  • Outfit: Green shirt, violet coat with large sleeves, violet capris, long violet boots on lavender soles, black&white striped scarf, violet witch hat.
  • Items: wooden staff with wooden palms on its top, patches, books with witch alphabet, plush black cat
  • Likes: dolls, internet, PC games, troll other people, being alone
  • Dislikes: humans and humanity

Relationships

Voicebank details

Voicebank Reclist Range Description DL
Act 1 Japanese CV C4-C6 "Released on January 17, 2015.
Glitchy thing, has a lot of noises in recordings.
"
[MEGA]
Act 2 Japanese CV C4-C6 "Released on December 20, 2016.
DL in archive with 8mora.
"
no DL
2mora Japanese VCV 2mora C4-C6 "Difficult in use." [MEGA]
8mora Japanese VCV 8mora C4-C6 "Released on June 27, 2017." [MEGA]
[mediafire]
Arekarm J Japanese VCV 8mora G2-A#3 "Upcoming. Recorded on 22.06.2020." [ upcoming ]
Arekarm E CZ's VCCV English A2-C#4 "VCCV english + supportive japanese CVVC.
Upcoming. Recorded on 25.06.2020.
"
[ upcoming ]

Voice details

  • Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
  • System - Microsoft Windows

Voice samples

Terms of Use

All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank:

  • R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
  • Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
  • Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
  • Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
  • Click here to view the full terms of use for this UTAU.

Gallery

Trivia

  • After the plot of "Там, за пределами банки", Areku unhooked Azemi from himself and moved.
  • Now he can only one thing. Moving between worlds.
  • The cooldown of the ability is quite large, and requires some specific conditions. Prerequisite # 1 is death.
  • To recover from the "jump", he loses almost all knowledge about the past world.
  • In return, he gets "adaptation" to the new world.
  • New world does not always mean "alive". It may even be Europe. Or Io.
  • "Adaptation" is also the ability to learn. For example magic.
  • He can regain his memory, but this is fraught with consequences. And that's not cool. That's suffering that he doesn't even remember.
  • The only things he remembers are:
    1) His name. But it usually gets distorted.
    2) He can remember the essence of the world. That is, he breaks the fourth wall if this world is invented (game, film ... anime?)
    3) He can move not alone - he can take one person with him. But since if another person is not adapted to "jumping", then 95% of his essence will smear 95% of his own strength, and the remaining 5% will remain in Areku. The percentage will drop with every jump.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.