Areku Hoshizora is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Demonic siblings. Azemi is the humanized nightmare, which eat Areku's body in one timeline.
- Item - patchwork cube/pyramid
- Likes - dolls, internet, PC games, troll other people, being alone
- Dislikes - humans and humanity
- Areku - ...
- Azemi - ...
- Hoshizora - starry sky
- Hair color - white
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - black
- Earphones - none
- Vice versa for Azemi
|Act 1||Japanese CV||C4-C6||"Released on January 17, 2015.
Glitchy thing, has a lot of noises in recordings."
|Act 2||Japanese CV||C4-C6||"Released on December 20, 2016.
DL in archive with 8mora."
|2mora||Japanese VCV 2mora||C4-C6||"Difficult in use."||[MEGA]|
|8mora||Japanese VCV 8mora||C4-C6||"Released on June 27, 2017."||[MEGA]|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Areku Hoshizora.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- B-day -
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.