“That is no love I got to share”
—related to Guano Apes.
Anne Claire (アン・クレア) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
She is really sensitive person, who tries to be strong and evil, but couldnt. It's really easy to make her cry. Very little is known about Anne other than the fact she is a ghost. Her death is unknown for most of her friends, and how she still walking the earth is still a mystery. Anne has very little friends and tries to keep herself to herself.
- Anne Claire: related to song by Guano Apes.
- KA15: K - Kairel's, A - active status, 15 - number of UTAU in line.
- AC-93-Anne: her birth name.
- Description: A thin girl of about twenty. Mahogany hair, lavender eyes with black sclera (before death, the sclera was white). Distinctive racial features are two heart-shaped halos and a metal plate in the back.
- Outfit: Wears a dress with free sleeves and a fluffy knee-length skirt.
- Likes: calm evenings, night, soap
- Dislikes: cruel people, liars
|CV||Japanese CV||C4-B5||"Some phonemes are lost. Use carefully."||MEGA|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- CV Shinigatari
- Large demo: DEMO
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank:
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission