雨色ミオ (Ameiro Mio (アメイロミオ) "lit. Rain-Colored Mio") is a voicebank from ORZ Music Entertainment for the UTAU-Synth program.
Mio is a boy full of dreams on becoming an idol growing up. He grew up in a simple suburban town in Japan where it's famous for it's frequent rainshowers. He loves going outside exploring on his own and usually makes branch antlers decorated with flowers.
Character Item: Antlers
Likes: Cold things, Rain, Water, Nature
Dislikes: Sun, Fire, any warm objects
- Ameiro - Translation; Rain-Colored.
- Mio - Translation; Mio (i.e. Japanese name)
- Nickname - Mio
- Hair color - Blue
- Headgear - Branch Antlers
- Eye color - Sky Blue
- Outfit - Blue Hoodie, White shirt, Brown Shorts, White Knee socks, Brown Loafers
|Genre: Alternative Rock, Classical and Ambient, Punk Rock, Pop and Acoustic Range: C3 - A6 Tempo: 80 - 170|
|Input: VCV System: Microsoft Windows, MAC|
- Mio is socially awkward
- He is considered as a lone wolf in their town
- He has 5 pitches (A3, D4, G4, C5 (Power) and C5 (Falsetto)
- The reason why Mio loves Christmas it's because it is cold
- He loves snow
- He loves eating Ice
- He tends to sweat a lot when it is warm