Suzunaru Ame (錫鳴ル雨(すずなるあめ)) is a Japanese voicebank for the UTAU program.
Little information is available on this UTAU. Since October 2014, it has been distributed as a VCV (Continuous Sound) monopitch voicebank. The character was born from a : "Let's gather five artists, propose a theme they like and make a character with each of them!"
His site defines him with a "grandfatherly" personality, and nicopedia refers to him as someone traditional. It could be assumed that he is a calm and caring character.
- 錫 (Suzu): Tin, tinplate.
- 鳴ル/鳴る (Naru): sound, ringing, buzzing, roaring.
- "錫鳴ル" could be interpreted as "tin can sound" or simply as "humming".
- 雨 (Ame): Rain.
The character has long, light silver-white hair tied in a knot and two red horns coming out of his head. His eyes are a very light olive color. He wears a costume similar to "Yamabushi".
Ame's voice is deep and kind-of metallic, can sound somewhat distorted.
|あんらくさん音源||VCV||B2 ~ D4||"Unique existing library, VCV monopitch. It has a deep and mature sound."||n/a|
- R-18 Content Allowed? Unknown
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Unknown