“From Seoul to Paris, I'm finally here !”
— Alice Tookune
Alice Tookune (遠く音 アリス) is a character and a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Alice Tookune is the first UTAU produced for the second FRAloids series, in 2012. She is the 20th entry on the FRAloids index. Alice was re-releasedin 2014 as part of the FRAloids Revision project.
FRAloids Revision was an operation conducted for the 4th anniversary of FRAloids in order to rebrand and/or remaster some of the early FRAloids characters.
Alice's voice provider is the first voice provider not to be French, and not to be fluent in French. Her voice provider is South-Korean, however, her voicebank was recorded in France.
Alice Tookune is a 17 years old korean girl. She is friendly, curious and adventurous .
- Tookune (遠く音) - means "sound from far-away".
- Hair color - Purple
- Eye color - Yellow
- Outfit - A yellow dress with a purple ribbon.
|Genre: Pop, Range: C3~C#5 Tempo: 80 - 130 BPM|
|Package details as noted:|
|Downloads as noted:|
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Alice Tookune.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Derivatives of any sort are forbidden
- Alice's identification number is FRA20.
- She has the first ID number starting with the number "2"
- That is why she is the starting point of FRAloids², the second FRAloids series.
- Alice is the first and only FRAloids recorded by a non-french native.
- Her voice provider is South-Korean, but was an exchange student in France when her voicebank was recorded.
- Since her voice provider spoke Korean, a Korean voicebank was recorded, but samples were partially lost during the hitaus in 2011.
- As by 2012 her voice provider was back in South-Korea, it was no longer possible to re-record the Korean voicebank.
- The name Alice was her vocie provider's chosen occidental name.
- Alice has no modern counterpart.
This article is written and certified true and correct by the author of the character. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.