-Latinized form of the Greek name Αλεξανδρος (Alexandros), which meant "defending men" from Greek αλεξω (alexo) "to defend, help" and ανηρ (aner) "man" (genitive ανδρος).
|TYPE: Youngest twin of the Gladiatorloids|
|GENDER||Male||VOICE RANGE||C3-C5||RELATED CHARACTERS||Julius (Twin)|
|AGE||Late Teens||GENRE||Not Specified||HOMEPAGE||Project KERBEROS|
|WEIGHT||135 lbs (61 kg)||CHARACTER ITEM||Gladius||CREATOR||Opera-Ghost (aka GladiatorBros)|
|HEIGHT||5'7" (170 cm)||VOICE SOURCE||Opera-Ghost (aka GladiatorBros)||PICTURE LINK LIST||DEVIANT ART|
|BIRTHDAY||September 2, 2011||LIKES||Conformity, rules, reading, peace and quiet||MEDIA LIST||YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||September 2, 2011||DISLIKES||Loudness, his brother when he's hyper, and Parties||SIGNATURE SONG||ANTI THE∞HOLiC (With his twin, Julius)|
PERSONALITY: (Note: Just because he has a personality, it doesn’t mean you should be limited by it!)
Hair color: Dirty Blonde
Eye color: Blue
Earphones: Yellow with a screen across
Dress/Outfit: Gladiator Armor that has been modified slightly
Other: A scar that is on the left side of his face... possibly from Gladiator Training...
Alexander's voice is recorded in Romaji, and is capable of singing in Hiragana with aliases. Oto.inis completed and breathes (also cough) included.
- Alexander has a governing policy imposed by the author in regards to usage of both the voicebank and the character.
- You may NOT claim to own the name Alexander or his voice.
- You may NOT use Alexander in anything illegal, racist, or defaming.
- Any fanworks/RPs/Fanfiction R-18 should get consent by Opera Ghost before posting.
- You do not have permission to Role play as this character without permission by the creator.
- You may NOT use Alexander in any way to gain money, unless expressly given permission by his author.
- Their voicebank is free of use.
- When using their voicebank, please put the name "Alexander” or "KERBEROSloid" on your work.
- When using in conjunction with other Vocaloids and Utauloids, the usage clauses of those voicebanks also apply to Alexander, unless they conflict with their usage clause. In that case, their usage clause takes precedence for Alexander only.
- Impersonating the author is forbidden.
- Pitching and creating derivatives from Alexander is not allowed.
- The author does not hold any responsibility for incidents caused by using their voicebank
Some details are based on existing information and usage experience. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.