Aku Amata (阿久アマタ) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
She's a sea creature. Her underwater city was destroyed by marauders, so, she decided to go out from the sea and to find those people and revenge to them. When she contacts with people, she calls herself like Aku Amata, 'cause she doesn't want to reveal her origin. As other members of her race, Iolanda characterized by such traits as prudence and some tediousness. Also she's quite witty. Her distinctive features is a big smile and an abundance of gestures when she speaking. She couldn't adapt to life on earth, so she goes very quickly and sometimes stumbles. Long time she travelled with Kitsune and Ennem, finally tired and settled down in Urbem. With a Sauli's advice she and Kitsune helped Ennem to accept herself and return to her family. After some days horrible thing happened: someone caused fire at Mon Star's house. Aku was the first one, who tried to put out the fire in Mon Star's house at "the great Urbem's bonfire" night, when after Mon Star's house some others houses started to burn. However, her powers weren't enough and she didn't succseed. After that Aku decided, that she and Kitsune have a new goal - they must found Mon Star's killer and do a revenge for their friend.
Strict one, sometimes has boyish behaviour.
- Item - bubble
- Likes - Fish, intersting things, other monsters like her
- Dislikes - People, especially annoying
- Amata - "beloved" (lat.)
- Also known as Iolanda Kai - "violet flower from the sea" (lat.)
- Hair color - blonde
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - blue
- Earphones - none
|Act 1||Japanese CV||A#2-G5||"First try. Discontinued."||no DL|
|Act 2||Japanese CV||A#2-G5|| "Second try. Bi-pitch.|
Use g20Mt30Mo20Mb-30ME20 flag for male version. "
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Large demo: [DEMO]
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Aku Amata.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- B-day - 16.06