“Don't be a stupid caviar!”
Aku Amata (阿久アマタ) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
It is dextroluma. When entering land and contacting people, she introduces herself as Aku Amata, so as not to reveal her origin. Iolanda is characterized by such character traits as caution and some tediousness. She is also quite witty, and sometimes her behavior can be called typically boyish. Outwardly, her distinctive features are a wide smile and an abundance of gestures when speaking. She cannot adapt to life on earth, so she walks fast enough.
- Name: Amata (アマタ) - "beloved" (lat.). Aku (阿久) - (no special meaning).
- K2: K - Kairel's, A - active status, 2 - number of UTAU in line.
- Also known as Iolanda Kai - "violet flower from the sea" (lat.)
- Description: A stocky girl with an athletic build. The skin is dark, the hair is purple, the eyes are gray and glowing. Instead of ears - fins and an auditory canal. There are also two small lavender horns on the head. The invariable attribute is a purple scarf. Also has a thick fishtail with three additional fin sets.
- Outfit: Wears a short purple tunic over a white T-shirt with slits on the shoulders and chest, a massive purple bracelet and purple sneakers.
- Likes: Fish, intersting things, other monsters like her
- Dislikes: People, especially annoying
|Act 1||Japanese CV||A#2-G5||"First try. Discontinued."||no DL|
|Act 2||Japanese CV||A#2-G5||"Second try. Bi-pitch.
Use g20Mt30Mo20Mb-30ME20 flag for male version. "
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Large demo: [DEMO]
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank:
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission