Aka: Means Red.
Futagongaku: Combination of Twin and Music, together forming Twin Music.
Therefore his name could be interpreted as Red Twin Music.
|GENDER||Male||VOICE RANGE||C3 - C4||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Zana Chan(Best Friend/Same Creator)
Ao Futagongaku (Twin Sister)
Yuki Sakura (Friend/Same Creator)
Bunsen Berubetto (Taught how to speak/Same Creator)
|CHARACTER ITEM||Paw Print Necklace||CREATOR||MrMokona14|
|VOICE SOURCE||MrMokona14||PICTURE LINK LIST||TBA|
|BIRTHDAY||4/7/1996 (Fourth of July, 1996)||LIKES||Animals, Parties, Soda||MEDIA LIST||MrMokona14's YouTube Channel|
|RELEASE DATE||16/08/2014||DISLIKES||Party Poopers, Bullies||SIGNATURE SONG||I Wish You a Happy Death|
Aka, like his twin sister, likes to have parties, and is considered as being a part of the life of the party, with his sister being the other part. He is a bubbly happy person, and he has a love for animals, often volunteering at zoos.
Eye color: Red.
Hair color: White, with red streaks.
Outfit: A white hoodie, with red markings on it. He also wears white pants with red markings on it. Red shoes.
Nationality/Race: Japanese. Human.
To achieve Aka's optimal voice, use the flags: BRE0C10H10P90Y0g-4, with the Resampler: fresamps. The oto in the fixed oto CV version was fixed by Machine.
To achieve the optimal voice for ACT 2, use the flags BRE0C10H10P90Y0g-2, and he is untested with resamplers.
- CV: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0s655yid8lsov0g/Aka_Futagongaku.rar
- CV (Fixed oto):http://www.mediafire.com/download/wqrztewi425tj10/Aka+Futagongaku+%28fixed+oto%29.zip
- CV Act 2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3pecieiecn3o25y/Aka+Futagongaku+ACT+2.RAR
- Power Append: Coming Soon~!
- REAListic: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1981q8g99x36x22/Aka+Futagongaku+REAListic.RAR
Genderbend - Shinku
To achieve Shinku's voice, set the g flag to g-25. This will allow Aka's voice to change into Shinku.
- He and his sister represent Fauna and Flora respectively.
- The twins are psychic.
- Aka is a closet Otaku.
- Aka is homosexual.
- Aka was made as a collab project with MollyTheCoolCat, along with Ao, who is voiced by MollyTheCoolCat.