“Ошибка подключения к сети интернет. Дальнейшие действия не могут быть продолжены.”
—"Отель на вишневой аллее", Chapter 6. Черешенка.
Ajris Donoma (アイリス・ドノマ) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Living singing aidoru-hologram. She is a hologram, which can accommodate in her database large amounts of information. Her database has a books out of science fiction, the contents of which she gladly share. Also, she is characterized by curiosity, unusual for a hologram. She’s cheerful and easily go on contact with everyone.
- Ajris Donoma: Donoma (ドノマ) - "sun view". Ajris (アイリス) - "rainbow".
- M1: M - minor, 1 - number of UTAU in line.
- AjDo: nickname, created from first letters of full name.
- Description: The source of the hologram is a small object that looks like a rounded CD player. The projection of the hologram represents a young girl about twenty years old, the usual height of the projection is 160 cm. The hair is long, light pink, gathered in a braid; eyes - peach color. Wears rounded headphones with a wing-shaped accessory.
- Outfit: She is dressed in a short white dress with pink piping, a belt and a pattern stylized as microcircuits. On the feet are crimson boots with a translucent top that ends closer to the knee.
- Likes: Science fiction.
- Dislikes: dreariness.
|CV||Japanese CV||F3-C#5||"Released on July 15, 2015."||no DL|
|Arcadia||Multilanguage||F3-C#5||"Was recorded in 2016, contained Japanese VCV, Chinese CV and English VCCV. Still unfinished."||no DL|
|Entropolis||Japanese VCV 8mora||F3-C#5||"Released on February 08, 2017. Works better with Mt50Mb10Mo-20ME-5g-2B0 flag."||MEGA|
|CVC||Russian Heiden.BZR's CVC1||F3-C#5||"DL will be in archive with Entropolis."||no DL|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank:
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission